Self-catering accommodation on a wine farm in Stellenbosch that accommodates up to 4 guests.
Situated on a boutique wine farm, overlooking a lush tapestry of vineyards in the Stellenbosch area.
This cottage is the perfect location to relax and enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds you.
Stellenbosch central is 10 minutes away. Take a stroll down the well known Dorp Street to find the quaintest little coffee shops, restaurants and so much more or enjoy wine tasting with many wine farms in your reach.
The cottage is open plan, fully furnished with an undercover porch and barbeque.
Things To Do
• Enjoy bird-watching, hiking, or mountain biking from your doorstep
• Explore the historic town of Stellenbosch
• Wine tasting farms are within minutes
• Visit Spier www.spier.co.za
• Drive to Cape Town and take a cable car ride up Table Mountain, visit The V&A Waterfront or take a boat trip to the historic Robben Island.